Friday, October 12, 2007

I WILL come to meet YOU!!!

How long it's............ how long???

How log I didn’t see you……. how long????

I don’t remember……..

Do you look same right now also……. I don’t know!!!


You just wait… I WILL come to you…. very soon…. To meet you!!!

But, I don’t have anything to give you…. but…. but still I will try to give you something before coming back again…..


I don’t know…. exactly…. I don’t know…. What I will give to you….

What I will give to you…. I don’t have anything at all…..

Look….. don’t forget me….. I haven’t forgotten you….

I don’t know, but probably raindrops must have washed away everything….. did it washed away my memories too…..

Does that raindrops carried my memories away from you…….. I don’t know…….

Anyway……… I WILL come…. I WILL come to meet………. To meet you!!!

No comments: