Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love You .... Raj :: A True Love Story ::Valentine Day Special

I love you Raj.......

I love You for Your Leadership..... which you showed in leading some people who are capable of fighting on street. And these people are those people who suddenly started believing that N_I are not doing fair with them after you statement....

I love You for Your Leadership......... you can lead India very faaaarrrrrr.....

I love You for Your Leadership............. which helped more than 10000 N_I people to reach their home....

I love You for Your innovasion, which you showed in countering Udhav North Indian meet..[http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1240367] True... Everything is fare in love & War..

I love You for Your Enterprenureship... you tried all Your hands with your father then in Congress...before starting his own venture.....

Last but not least.... I love you.... because you can only build a New Maharashtra.... you already started working towards it.....

Again..... I Love You...... You are my real Valentine....

I Love You Raj.... I Love You........


Your Bihari.... Paglu....

No comments: