Saturday, May 10, 2008

And He said me No Thanks....

While returning from office I spoke to my friend regarding dinner & then we decided to cook @home. I was walking fast towards R Fresh to take some necessary items........Oooo it's started raining & I was almost running as I was not in a mood to take shelter because R Fresh was near by only....

Sir... Sir.... I heard... Who is this... some fraud he will put me in problem... I thought...

I had a look @him... He was in old cloths, bending his hands & legs in a particular shape... I was damn sure that he will cheat me.... He was not moving @all & mercifully looking @sky as if he is saying God please stop it..... In same way he looked @me.... Gosh......... what to do.... I thought....

Ok... I approached him.. He said .... I'm handicapped kindly help me to go on footpath.... I saw footpath was hardly 1feel above road..... I thought again that he will cheat me.... & decided whatever.... I wont' give him a single penny.... No I wont'..

I tried holding his hand but suddenly he holded my hand very tightly.. I was a bit scared.. I looked @him... he was still looking mercifully...

I tried pulling him towards footpath with vow that I wont give him money.... I pulled him successfully to footpath & helped him to sit down @ door step of a closed shop..... He looked @me smiled a bit & said thank you.... I moved towards R Fresh... I thought God saved me..... but moved back again I asked him "Do you need anything else".... I thought "anything" for money in my heart.....

And He said me No Thanks....

1 comment:

ganand said...

aise mere bhi kuch anubhav hain, kabhi-kabhi dokha denewale log bhi mil jate hain....par kahin na kahin hame vishwas banaye rakhne ke jarurat hai, aur aapke is post se logon mein vishwas ka dipak jarur jagega...

bahut achchha kaam kiya Pagalu bhaiya..:-)