Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recession - The Reason & The Solution

Hi,

As I decided to write this post, there is hardly anything in mind except wonders after knowing the exact reason of the havoc called Recession.

I'm not an expert @all on this topic, but when I came to know about the root cause I thought I may not be the Best one to write but still I can write in a few lines......

Extravagant life style of the people
.

I'm still scratching my head to really understand.... Is this the real reason? The more I'm reading about Recession, more sure I'm becoming on the issue....

This is not the first time I heard about Recession, I guess last time [2001] also I was aware about the term, but probably this time only I am able to understand a bit.

Chalo I wrote so much lines unnecessarily just to quote one life.....

Anyway, now since I wrote The Reason, is it really difficult to find out the solution.... I don't think so.... What you say, am I right?

I would appreciate you all to put your views.

Regards
Navrang

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always remember that the Rich offer employment and hence money flow to the middle class and poor. But if everyone pretend to be rich and greedy yes the burst collapses at one point.

The gap between real values and perceived values widen too much it has to hit a point where the recession comes to fix it :)

Recession is a very natural process. Recession happens not only in economy but also in health, wealth, technical growth etc. It is a stage that every thing that grows has to go through.

Some economies or people are exceptions due to oppurtunistic chances they have. In fact strong ones will emerge out stronger while weak ones wither out during a recession.

Personally I handle it by walking exactly in opposite direction from the rest with some strong backup :) and extraordinarily prepared mind-set to face accept anything!

Navrang said...

Hey Sugumar,

Good to see your comment & I completely agree with you... BTW, I didn't get what you mean by... "Personally I handle it by walking exactly in opposite direction from the rest..........."

Can you explain..

Regards
Navrang

Sugumar (சுகுமார்) said...

please read my blog for answer