Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Religion



Religion

I know that many of us think that this should not
be discussed everywhere but since I am out of many
(Pagal) I can just do anything, isn’t it????

If I make a "dialogue box" here & ask U to enter
UR religion, U may fill HINDU / MUSLIM / BODHH /
SIKKHA / CHRISTIAN / .................. and so, according to
which U belongs.... But tell me really, have U ever heard
of a man who will even think of entering Humanism ( I
don’t think so also for people belongs to HUMAN
RIGHT COMMISON)..... No, my dear Not at all............. I
am 100% sure (not a bit less). Hey U know I also don’t
enter Humanism bcaz it sounds, too, good for me, so I
enter "PAGALISM". HE..Hee. Heee.. Heeee.Heeeeeee.

Hey, Isn't U thinking why I am laughing on such
a serious matter......... Simply, Bcaz "I am The Greatest
Pagal on......"

I don’t know exactly why people around the
globe do so...... Most probably becaz they have make
a Parrot Roteing right out from their childhood. I am
not going to tell U that it is wrong....... until!!! any of U
( any of U who think that it is right ) tell me the
religion of that first man (or some man) who evolved
on the earth.

May one day any of us get the answer of "Which
was first :: Egg or Cock " & knowing that nothing is
IMPOSSIBLE but the answer of my questions is 0/0
(indeterminate). I don’t know exactly, why parents R
forced to tell their children about their religion. Most
probably bcaz at least in schools they have to fill the
column CAST::........ SC / ST / OBC / General .......

Ha..Ha... Ha.....Ha...... It is just ridiculous for me
(bcaz I am a Pagal), and perplexing for that child....

Once I was in a hospital to meet my friend.
When I was WAITING..... outside I saw a father
totally confused against his 7-8 years old daughter.
When I asked him, they told me as follows... I have
very good relations with one of my neighbor, who is
Hindu and I am Muslim, today my friend got an
accident & he badly needs blood. But since his group
is not matching with his wife & he live here with his
wife only & since there is urgency, my wife is
donating her blood to him bcaz she has the same
group. But now my daughter is asking that if we R
Muslim & uncle jee is Hindu then how the blood group
of uncle jee is matching with her mummy. I answered
that bcaz blood is different thing(??????). She get
satisfied with the answer but now she is asking "Papa
then what is the basis of Muslims & Hindu....."

Ha.. Ha... ha... Ha..HE... He... HEEE.. Good Joke...
( Remember I am a Great Pagal, so I can laugh here,
but since U R all right U should give the answer!!!)

If U want to Read My More PagalPan
Keep Visiting>>>



No comments: