Thursday, January 04, 2007

Who Will Bell the CAT?

Dear All,

I always see blogs[directly/indirectly] here about the very development of our Bharat.

But, the moot question is Who will Bell the CAT???

We all write here, put our views OnLine & "Feel Good"................... O,,, yaar I got 15 comments... my views are very important.... I am really doing fine.............. isn't it? But, how many of us[including me] really do any Ground Work..........

Now, I just want to introduce you all ppl with Bharat Uday Mission. Only thing I can tell you about this is I took more than 6 months to settle down my temporary josh after going through an Introduction mail by founder Gopal.

But, now I can say you all ppl that it is an organization with which we can achieve our dream. Here ppl are ready to Bell the CAT. And I can proudly say that I am one of them. Many of our current members have vowed to become a FULL TIMER in very recent future.

Why I am telling you to join??

Because, Akela Chana Bhar nahi Phorata.....
Because, It is all of us duty to uplift the status of our Bharat & make it as glorious as it was Never Before...
Because, We can come under one roof & can put our effort together...
Because,.................. endless reasons..........................

If any mistake is there... plz, forgive me........... & proceed with

http://www.bharatudaymission.org/ <http://www.bharatudaymission.com/>

I am not putting link for becoming member here... bcaz, if you are really interested then go on the website above and Join it....

Thanks for your time....

Regards
___________

P.S. :: I am really expecting a lot of feedback from all the active members here.. But, plz, take your time and try to read each & every line before deciding anything. Thanks & Regards

No comments: