Monday, January 01, 2007

I Found the Weapon of Mass Destruction

Ureka!!! Ureka!!!.... I got the Weapon of Mass Destruction ...

Where....??????????????????????????????

Come-on ...

That was hidden inside Elephant Grass ( Napier Grass or King Grass[an species of grass]).... I was guessing it right but after trying much I found Weapon of Mass destruction there.............. It has been kept there for a long... with utmost care... Almost all people were finding, but it is only me who found it on 30th Dec,06 around 8 am (IST).....

Finding it in Elephant Bush oooooooooooooppppppsssssssss... sorry Elephant grass was not much amazing........... But, now when I found it finally...........

Will, this whole world will be covered up by this Elephant Bush... oh.... sorry yaar..... Elephant Grass??? Will again the world will be forced to search the Weapon of Mass Destruction.........??

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. Leave it......

???????????


P.S:: I found it becaz I was not searching in Iraq......

No comments: