Saturday, February 17, 2007

Karnatak Band - A Dog View

Morning 8am........... Bow-wow..... He was barking like anything......Bow-wow........... Booooooooooowwwwwwww.... woooww.......

Suddenly he saw one trying to enter his area.... He ran there, lifted his leg....................... with Booowww-wooowww..... go away, go away.... Wait yaar wait.... another one requested.... but, he insisted... gurrrrrrrr-gurrrrrrrr... bowwww............. come on yaar listen me..... I just want to inquire about ur side.. he also lifeted his leg & ............. marked his area......... See I just want to know why no people are coming to my area from ur area.. is there any party or anything like that........... Hunhh... First u tell me what is going on ur side... from your side also no one is coming see if u want partisan I don't have any problem, bcaz my area is self-sufficient........... Booooooowwwwwww..... Boooooowwww.....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... ha ha..... ha....I know u always jealous of me, u just can't see my royality.. Stop yaar.... nothing like that.... see I inquired from other neighbors also, they also told me that situation is same in their area also... what the matter Man............ boooow -wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... O, is it so? It means something is really serious.... ok... let me check..... Hey, u also come with me..... Both of them started walking..... they went toward N garden then they also visited P. Circle. They looked at each other.... hunnnhhh something really serious yaar..... Suddenly they saw some people carrying flags & shouting slogans..... Both looked at each other & took one corner....... Bow-wow....... Boooooowwwww-wwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwww......

Hey Man..... I got it yaar...... hey today is Bandh yaar..... Karnataka Bandh ha ha ha.......... Bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww- bbbbbooooooowwwwwwwwwww - wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww................................... Hey, come we will go for long walk today with our children.... no accident yaar... nothing to worry..... . just come... hey, u go back to ur area & tell ur neighbors to celebrate it....... & remember we will meet at St. Q circle around 11 am. Then we will go to nearby restaurant in market & then we will also show our children all the adjacent areas, so that they can become familiar with these area... Yes, yaar u r true.... Ok... yaar C U again at St. Q. Circle.......

Bow-wow.................. Bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Bowwwww..... Wwwooww.....

Till then Haapy Bandh......


No comments: